Cetrix Limited Warranty
Cetrix Limited Warranty
What the warranty covers?
CETRIX warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, CETRIX will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a like product. The replacement product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long is the warranty effective?
CETRIX Tablets are warranted for at least 1 year from the date of the first customer purchase.
Who the warranty protects?
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser.
What does the warranty not cover?
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting CETRIX’s specifications.
- Normal wear and tear of batteries, cases, shells, and screens (cracks, chips, scratches, dents, kinks, breaks).
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Any product exhibiting a condition commonly known as “image burn-in” which results when a static image is displayed on the product for an extended period of time.
- Removal, installation, one-way transportation, insurance, and set-up service charges.
How to get service?
- For information about receiving service under warranty, contact CETRIX Customer Support. You will need to provide your product’s serial number.
- To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide the information required within this form, invoice/Purchase number and a description of the problem.
- Take the product with original packaging to an authorized CETRIX Service Centre.
- For additional information or the name of the nearest CETRIX service center, contact CETRIX at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of implied warranties?
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of damages?
CETRIX’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product.
CETRIX shall not be liable for:
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by CETRIX.