ChargeMax by CETRIX brings advanced UVC disinfection and mobile device charging and maintenance to the classrooms and workplaces. With its innovative design, ease of use, secure cabinet, and a unique Ultraviolet disinfection system, ChargeMax ensures safe, secure and healthy usage and maintenance of mobile devices for years to come.
- General Details
- Outstanding Features
- Order Inquiry
- Related Products
The hardware side of every school’s mobile device management is the charging cart or cabinet that allows for volume charging and safe keeping of tablets and laptops. In addition, they are the best way to maintain the devices in a ready-for-use condition at all times.
Designed for CETRIX educational tablets and hybrids, ChargeMax Charging carts and cabinets are part of CETRIX School Digital Transformation Solution. They provide an efficient, affordable, and easy means for schools to securely store and charge mobile computing devices.
Advanced design allows ChargeMax to charge the devices without their adapters. USB cables, connected to converted power outputs provide the power to the devices. The devices are protected by a multi-layer protection with current limiter, pressure limiter and anti-surge protector. Charging is controlled by a Smart system that disconnects the power to any of the devices after it is fully charged.
A UV light inside the cart helps to disinfect the device cases while the devices are being charged. This disinfection sequence will aid in keeping the devices germ and bacteria free. This is especially important in schools where usage of devices by different children can make them susceptible to infections and disease.
ChargeMax’s main power input is protected by a multi-layer system ensuring regulated power reaches the converters. The cabinet is equipped with a Smart Fan that turns on and off automatically to keep the temperature of the cabinet within safety range.
- ChargeMax CT-60BU is designed to disinfect and charge up to 60 tablets or mobile phones.
- 5 minutes UVC Disinfection with digital timer.
- UVC lights efficiently inactivates any bacteria or virus that lives on the outer surfaces of objects.
- The power system has multi-layer safety measures for limiting current, pressure and protecting against power surge and lightning, electric leakage protection, and earth grounding function.
- USB ports with regulated and protected power circuit and an LED charging indicator for charging mobile, tablets, etc.
- USB charging ports are equipped with their own protection measures and an LED charging indicator.
- Other charging options is also available.
- The cabinet is designed to be safe and durable, with transparent door for monitoring, and four sturdy wheels with front brakes for easy moving and parking.
- A Smart Switch automatically shuts down the AC power source when charging of devices is complete.
- A Smart Fan regulates the temperature inside the cabinet and keeps it within safety range.
- The cabinet is secured with a convenient, sturdy Push-to-Close lock on the front door and triangular lock on the side door, both with keys.
- The cabinet is designed with round corners to make it safe for usage in classroom and work environments.
- ChargeMax has four sturdy wheels with breaks on the front wheel for easy moving and parking.
- The cabinet is made of coated steel for durability and protection from environment.
|Capacity||60 Mobiles, iPads or Tablets|
|Charging Interface||Central Regulated Power System with USB device interface|
|Input Power||110VAC ; 50HZ ; 700W|
|Output Power (each device)||5V DC ; 2.4A|
|Primary Power Protection||Overcurrent limit: 42-60A|
|Short circuit protection: >= 42A|
|Secondary Power Protection||Overvoltage protection: 120% min.|
|Overcurrent protection: 120% min.|
|Short-circuit protection: automatic recovery|
|Power Cable||9′ or 12′ UL certified power cord and 3-prong plug|
|Power Control||On/Off power switch with red light indicator|
|Charging status indicator light for each device|
|Cooling System||Smart Cooling Fan forced ventilation|
|Vented panel to enable air flow|
|Overheating Protection||Self-operated Smart Fan when temperature goes above 65±5 º C|
|Cable Management||Detachable main power cord|
|External cable winder|
|15” USB charging cables|
|Door Locks||Front two-position security door lock w/keys|
|Side power management compartment door lock w/keys|
|Wheels||Four 3.5” swivel caster wheels, two with locking brakes|
|Weight||161 lbs (73 kg)|
|Dimensions||25.6(W) x 14.5(D) x 57.5(H) inch
65(W) x 37(D) x 146(H) cm
|Optional Features||Heavy-duty handle|
|Non-slip pad on top of the charging cabinet|
|External power cord winder|
|Material||Thick gauge steel with special coating/paint|
|Package Content||AC Power Cable|
|USB Charging Cables (30)|
|Front Door Keys (2)|
|Side Door Triangular Key|
CETRIX solution for schools includes ActiveTouch interactive LED displays that transform every classroom into a dynamic, interactive learning environment. Our Touch Panels for classroom use the highest quality display screens and technology in the industry, coupled with an advanced and accurate Infrared Touch Detection System, and an optional powerful integrated PC for expanded functionality and connectivity.
The DocEye series of desktop Document Cameras and Visualizers by CETRIX are simple and yet advanced digital tools that enhance the ability of educators in transferring educational material to the students in the classroom with such speed and quality that has never been possible before.